The College fees are determined each year by Marist Schools Australia Limited, detailing tuition, boarding and other costs all of which may be subject to change. The Tuition Fee for International Students is higher than for Australian students because Australian students receive both Federal and State Government per capita grants. There are also additional administration costs for International Students. It is compulsory for all International Students to contribute to Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The Marist College Ashgrove Application for Enrolment form must be accompanied by the non-refundable Application fee of $150.
Australian Resident/Domestic Students – A non-refundable acceptance fee of $1,000 is payable per student after a Letter of Offer has been received by the Parents/Guardians. This fee is not deducted from Tuition fees.
International Students – A partially refundable acceptance fee of $5,000 is payable per student after a Letter of Offer has been received by the Parents / Guardians. Half of this fee ($2,500) will be refunded when the student leaves the College, provided all financial obligations have been met. For further information, please refer to the International fees here
The Annual School Fee Statement is issued in January each year and outlines the annual charges: Tuition; Technology Levy; Maintenance levy; Laptop warranty; Boarding Fees (where applicable) and an Old Boys Levy for Year 12 students. Fee Statements are uploaded to the Parent Lounge which can be accessed via the College website. For further information regarding our annual fees and additional programs, please refer to Fee Schedule – Australian Resident.
The College has two payment options only:
1. Payment in Full
- Families wishing to pay the annual account in full will receive the 2.5% discount on the Tuition Fee only. Please refer to your statement to ascertain your upfront discount and forward payment via BPAY details at the top of the fee statement. Payment is to be received by the College in ONE PAYMENT by the end of February each year.
2. Direct Debit
- Weekly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 40 weekly instalments from February to November or
- Fortnightly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 20 fortnightly instalments from February to November or
- Monthly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 10 monthly instalments from February to November or
- Quarterly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided by 4 instalments from the start of each term.
* Please note that payments from a credit/debit card will incur a merchant charge.
For further information regarding annual boarding fees and additional programs, please refer to Fee Schedule – Australian Resident.
Students attending the College on a student visa.
Students should refer to the policy guidelines in the International Student Handbook, available on request from the Enrolments Department or from the International section of this website.
For further information regarding annual tuition fees and additional programs for International students, please refer to Fee Schedule – International Students.
For all Enrolment Enquiries contact
Enrolments Department – Marist College Ashgrove
PO Box 82
Ashgrove QLD 4060 AUSTRALIA