The College fees are determined each year by Marist Schools Australia Limited, detailing tuition, boarding and other costs all of which may be subject to change. The Tuition Fee for International Students is higher than for Australian students because Australian students receive both Federal and State Government per capita grants. There are also additional administration costs for International Students. It is compulsory for all International Students to contribute to Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The Marist College Ashgrove Application for Enrolment form must be accompanied by the non-refundable Application fee of $150.00.
Acceptance Fee – Non Refundable
An Acceptance Fee of $1,000 for domestic students or $5,000 for international students is payable at the time of acceptance to secure a place. This is required after a Letter of Offer has been received by the Parents / Guardians.
The Annual School Fee Statement is issued in January each year and outlines the annual charges: Tuition; Technology Levy; Maintenance levy; Laptop warranty (if applicable); Boarding Fees (where applicable) and for Year 12 the Old Boys Levy. Fee Statements are uploaded to the Parent Lounge which can be accessed via the College website. Annual Fees and additional programs are outlined in the Fee Schedule – Australian Resident.
The College has two payment options only:
1. Payment in Full
- Families wishing to pay the annual account in full to receive the 2.5% discount on the Tuition Fee only. Please refer to your statement to ascertain your upfront discount and forward payment via BPAY details at the top of the fee statement. Payment is to be received by the College in ONE PAYMENT by the end of February each year.
2. Direct Debit
- Weekly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 40 weekly instalments from February to November or
- Fortnightly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 20 fortnightly instalments from February to November or
- Monthly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 10 monthly instalments from February to November or
- Quarterly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided by 4 instalments from the start of each term.
* Please note that payments from a credit/debit card will incur a merchant charge.
Annual boarding fees and additional programs are outlined in the Fee Schedule – Australian Resident.
International Students (students attending the College on a student visa)
Students should refer to the policy guidelines in the International Student Handbook, available on request from the Enrolments Department or from the International section of this website. Annual tuition fees and additional programs are outlined in the Fee Schedule – International Students. Further information may be found in the International section of this website.
For all Enrolment Enquiries Contact
Enrolments Department – Marist College Ashgrove
PO Box 82
Ashgrove QLD 4060 AUSTRALIA
E – email@example.com
T – +61 7 3858 4555