Located only 7km to the Brisbane CBD and set on 26 private hectares, Marist College Ashgrove has a range of enviable facilities available for external hire.
Whether you’re planning a conference or training event, require sporting facilities or a venue for a celebration, our on-campus facilities and catering options may surprise you.
Choose from the following facilities:
- Cyprian Pavillion – a private function space overlooking the stunning McMahon Oval. Suitable for private functions, sporting presentations, seminars and more.
- Champagnat Centre – a multi-purpose gymnasium suitable for a variety of sporting activities, conferences and with a second-level viewing area enabling large seated performances.
- The Draney Theatre – a 300 seat auditorium with experimental theatre and a large foyer for entertaining – ideal for performances.
- Sporting Precinct – with 7 large fields suitable for a variety of sports, 6 tennis courts and an Olympic sized swimming pool, we have everything to cater for your next sporting event.
- Accommodation – the College has five boarding houses that can cater for up to 216 guests during Queensland School Holidays. Each has convenient facilities including recreation areas, private meeting rooms, kitchen facilities and a large dining room with buffet-style food service. Click here to view the Boarding Houses.
On site catering
The College Chef and his professional team can take care of all your food and beverage requirements. Should you wish to engage these services our team will work with you to ensure you event is a success. A range of pre-existing menu and service selections are available, alternatively, you can cater the event yourself. More information can be provided upon request from our College Reception.
To avoid disappointment, it’s advisable to contact the College and book a venue as soon as possible.