The Tower Art Show 2022 hosted by Marist College Ashgrove
Now in its 6th year, the Tower Art Show has quickly established a reputation for excellence within the local art community.
The annual show features prominent and up and coming local artists, attracting exhibitors from all over Queensland. It also promotes the extraordinary artistic talent of our students and encourages the pupils of Marist College Ashgrove to display their artwork.
The three-day exhibition launches with an Opening Night on the evening of Friday 3 June and is open to the public for the viewing and purchasing of high-quality artwork across the weekend of Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 June. Ashgrove’s proximity to central Brisbane and the iconic location of the Tower Art Show ensures significant exposure to a wide cross section of the local community.
The Tower Art Show 2022 Opening Night
- Friday 3 June 6.30pm – 9.30pm
The Tower Art Show Exhibition – Cafe and Bar
- Saturday 4 June 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 5 June 9:00am – 2:00pm
This year we’re excited to welcome 2022 Feature Artist Kate Quinn.
Kate is a still life artist based in Brisbane and paints using oils on canvas from her home studio in Red Hill.
Most of Kate’s pieces are bright, cheerful, and feature a combination of blues, greens and pinks. She is inspired by pretty flora, beautiful fabrics and interesting ceramics. Kate takes notice of small imperfections in floral arrangements, such as fallen petals, or a drooping flower, and enjoys including them in her work.
Kate painted as a hobby until 2019, when she decided to focus more time and energy into her creative practice and turn it into a business. In early 2020, Kate won the ‘Jumbled Art Superstar Prize’, and she has recently exhibited in several group shows and a solo exhibition at Wild Canary.
All money raised during The Tower Art Show will go toward the Marist College Ashgrove’s Foundation Champagnat Trust, providing bursaries for disadvantaged boys, who would otherwise be unable to afford a Marist education.
- 2022 Sponsorship Packages – Sponsorship packages are available for local businesses and families, as thanks for their generous contribution, they will be officially recognised as supporters of the 2022 Tower Art Show and the Marist College Ashgrove community. Sponsorship benefits include branding inclusion on all event marketing including the event programme, school newsletters, signage, social media posts, acknowledgement at the event as well as complimentary tickets to the Opening Night. To find out about our Sponsorship packages please email The Art Show Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raffle Sponsorship – Sponsorship can be through raffle donations of products or services. For all raffle donations please email The Art Show Committee at email@example.com
Are you a Queensland Artist interested in exhibiting in The Tower Art Show?
Please email your work samples and bio, or a webpage to: firstname.lastname@example.org