The Tower Art Show 2023 hosted by Marist College Ashgrove
Now in its 7th year, the Tower Art Show has quickly established a reputation for excellence within the local art community.
The annual show features prominent and up and coming local artists, attracting exhibitors from all over Queensland. It also promotes the extraordinary artistic talent of our students and encourages the pupils of Marist College Ashgrove to display their artwork.
The three-day exhibition launches with an Opening Night on the evening of Friday 19 May and is open to the public for the viewing and purchasing of high-quality artwork across the weekend of Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May. Ashgrove’s proximity to central Brisbane and the iconic location of the Tower Art Show ensures significant exposure to a wide cross section of the local community.
The Tower Art Show 2023 Opening Night – Ticketed event
- Friday 19 May 5.30pm – 9.30pm
The Tower Art Show Exhibition – Café and Bar – FREE entry
- Saturday 20 May 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 21 May 9:00am – 12:00pm
We’re excited to welcome 2023 Feature Artist Zac Moynihan. Zac was awarded the prestigious Doyle Landscape Art Prize in 2022 with his painting “Border Ranges”.
Zac Moynihan is an oil painter based in the Northwest mountains of Brisbane. Taking inspiration from nature and the old styles of the Dutch and Hudson River Schools, his paintings look to capture not just the landscape, but the full emotional and visual experience provided by the world around. With a strong love for the sublime beauty presented by the landscape, his paintings present the viewer with a full emotional experience that not only instils a visual, but spiritual connection to the landscape.
Zac is a Marist graduate from 2016 and is a self-taught oil painter, he also teaches music at local secondary schools in the Northwest Brisbane area.
All money raised during The Tower Art Show will go toward the Marist College Ashgrove’s Foundation Champagnat Trust, providing bursaries for disadvantaged boys, who would otherwise be unable to afford a Marist education.
- 2023 Sponsorship Packages – Sponsorship packages are available for local businesses and families. As thanks for their generous contribution, they will be officially recognised as supporters of the 2023 Tower Art Show and the Marist College Ashgrove community. Sponsorship benefits include branding inclusion on all event marketing including the event programme, school newsletters, signage, social media posts, acknowledgement at the event as well as complimentary tickets to the Opening Night. To find out about our Sponsorship packages please email The Art Show Committee at email@example.com
- Raffle Sponsorship – Sponsorship can be through raffle donations of products or services. For all raffle donations please email The Art Show Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Queensland Artist interested in exhibiting in The Tower Art Show?
Please email your work samples and bio, or a webpage to: email@example.com