Parent Responsibilities During Online Learning
Provide Support for your Children by:
- Establishing routines and expectations
- Defining a space for your child to work in
- Monitoring communications from teachers
- Beginning and ending each day with a check-in
- Taking an active role in helping your children process their learning
- Encouraging physical activity and/or exercise
- Checking in with your child regularly to help them manage stress
- Monitoring how much time your child is spending online
- Keeping your children social, but set rules around their social media interactions.
Happify is an app for adults aimed to improve overall well-being and happiness, with influences from positive psychology, cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness. The goal is to spend a few minutes every day completing activities. Each activity intends to strengthen one of the five happiness skills: savor, thankful, aspire, give, or empathize. As the user completes activities, they earn points and unlock additional activities.
Is anxiety getting in the way of your life? MindShift™ CBT uses scientifically proven strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you learn to relax and be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety.
The Virtual Hope Box (VHB) is a smartphone application designed for use by patients and their behavioral health providers as an accessory to treatment. The VHB contains simple tools to help patients with coping, relaxation, distraction, and positive thinking. Patients and providers can work together to personalize the VHB content on the patient’s own smartphone according to the patient’s specific needs. The patient can then use the VHB away from clinic, continuing to add or change content as needed.
Sanvello helps you understand you. It gives you clinically validated techniques to help manage your moods and thoughts, so you can understand what works for you to feel better. Whether you manage an ongoing condition like anxiety or depression, deal with stress; have acute stress or anxiety related to an event like COVID-19; or simply want to improve your overall mental well-being, Sanvello gives help, support, and resources to help you feel more in control and happier over time.