At MCA we aim to produce happy, well rounded, well grounded young men who possess a thirst for learning.

Registration for the 2019 Year 7 and Year 8 Boarding Scholarships are now open.  ​​​​​

Four Boarding Scholarships for Australian students entering Year 7 or Year 8 are offered. These scholarships are generally intended for boarding students living in rural, regional or remote communities who would otherwise not have the opportunity to access a Marist education.

The Boarding Scholarship is awarded based on the applicant's Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) examination results, previous school reports, other relevant information and an interview with the Headmaster. The scholarship covers 25% tuition and 25% boarding fees tenable for four (4) years from Year 7 and three (3) years from Year 8. The remaining 75% boarding and tuition, compulsory and miscellaneous fees are the responsibility of the Parent(s)\legal guardian(s).

The Scholarships on offer will be conditional upon regular review of a recipient's performance and behaviour.

If you are interested in having your son sit for this scholarship test, please complete the online application. The scholarship examination will be held at Marist College Ashgrove on 24 February 2018 commencing at 8:45am and finishing at approximately 11:30am . Students will need to be in attendance no later than 8:30am.

The Scholarship Application Fee is $100.00.