The College fees are determined each year by the Provincial and Council of the Marist tuition, boarding and other costs and may be subject to change. The Tuition Fee for International Students is higher than for Australian students because Australian students receive both Federal and State Government per capita grants. There are also additional administration costs for International Students. It is compulsory for all International Students to contribute to Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
The Marist College Ashgrove Application for Enrolment form must be accompanied by the non-refundable Application fee of $150.00.
An Acceptance Fee of $1,000 for domestic students or $5,000 for international students is payable at the time of acceptance to secure a place. This is required after a Letter of Offer has been received by the Parents / Guardians.
The Annual School Fee Statement is issued in February each year and outlines the annual charges: Tuition; IT Infrastructure Levy; Boarding Fees (where applicable) and for Year 12 the Old Boys Levy.
Fee Statements are uploaded to the Parent Lounge which can be accessed via the College website.
The College has two payment options only:
1. Payment in Full
- Families wishing to pay the annual account in full to receive the 4% discount on the Tuition Fee only. The Finance Office will apply the discounted rate to your account and you will be required to make the ONE PAYMENT by 31 March 2020.
2. Direct Debit
- Weekly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 40 weekly instalments from February to November.
- Fortnightly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 20 fortnightly instalments from February to November.
- Monthly payments from a Bank Account or Credit/Debit card*. Payments are divided over 10 monthly instalments from February to November.
* Please note that payments from a credit/debit card will incur a merchant charge.
Family discounts are available tuition fees only. For two students this is 10% of each student’s tuition fee per annum. three students this is 20% of each student’s tuition fee per annum. For four students or more, the fees will be full fees for the oldest three students and 100% discount on the tuition fee for each student after that.
Annual boarding fees and additional programs are outlined in the Fee Schedule.
International students (students attending the College on a student visa)
International students should refer to the policy guidelines in the International Student Handbook, available on request from the Enrolments Department or from the International section of this website. Annual tuition fees and additional programs are outlined in the Fee Schedule - International Students. Further information may be found in the International section of this website.
For all enrolment enquiries contact
Enrolments Department - Marist College Ashgrove
PO Box 82
Ashgrove West QLD 4060 AUSTRALIA
T – +61 7 38584507