Marist College Ashgrove has many facilities available for hire for conferences, training courses, sporting events, chapel services and other activities.
Located 7km from Brisbane CBD in the beautiful suburb of Ashgrove, Marist College covers 26 hectares and offers a variety of venues to meet your event needs.
Marist College Ashgrove is committed to maximising the use of its facilities to benefit the community. We have many venues available for hire for conferences, training courses, sporting events, chapel services and other activities.
Among the facilities available for hire are;
- Cyprian Pavillion – a private function space overlooking the stunning McMahon Oval. Suitable for private functions, sporting presentations, seminars and more.
- Champagnat Centre – a multi-purpose gymnasium suitable sporting activities, conferences and with a second-level viewing area, large seated performances.
- The Draney Theatre – a 300 seat auditorium with experimental theatre and a large foyer for entertaining this location is ideal for performances.
- Sporting Precinct – with 7 large fields suitable for a variety of sports, 6 tennis courts and an Olympic sized swimming pool, we have everything to cater for your next sporting event.
- Accommodation – the College has six boarding houses that can cater for up to 216 guests during Queensland School Holidays. Each with convenient facilities including recreation areas, private meeting rooms, kitchen facilities and a large dining room with buffet-style food service.
The College Chef and his professional team can take care of all your food and beverage requirements. Should you wish to engage these services our team will work with you to ensure you make the right choices for your event. A range of pre-existing menu and service selections are available, alternatively, you can cater the event yourself. More information can be provided upon request.
To avoid disappointment, it’s advisable to contact the College and book a venue as soon as possible.
To enquire about an event or arrange a site inspection please contact our Events & Venue Coordinator on Ph: 07 3858 4586 or email firstname.lastname@example.org