Please note applicants will only be considered for an interview if ALL the below documents are submitted.
- To apply for advertised roles at the college please send an email (no larger than 2mb in size) to email@example.com.
- If you do not receive an email confirming receipt of your application, please contact the Head of Staff Services on 07 3858 4643 or 07 3858 4555.
- Please check your junk/spam/clutter folders before contacting.
Please include the following information and attachments:
- A completed MCA Employment Application Form – ensuring the position of interest is on the first page
- A cover letter
- Your CV/Resume including 3 referees – one of which must be your current supervisor or most recent employer
- Statement addressing the selection criteria
- Qualifications relevant to the position – eg B.Ed.
Employment Collection Notice
Please download a copy of the Employment Collection Notice here. (To be included in all hard copy applications for employment). If you
choose to send an unsolicited curriculum vitae to the College, an Employment Collection Notice must accompany it or evidence that you agree to the Employment Collection Notice – if this is not received your application will not be considered.
Support Staff Positions
At Marist College Ashgrove we aim to offer all of our employees enjoyable and satisfying jobs and there is a variety of positions available. Our current vacancies are listed on this website and are split into Support Staff and Teaching vacancies. This guidance refers to the process when applying for one of the Support Staff vacancies.
Please click on the vacancy you are interested in for full details. If you would like to apply please follow the link to complete the online application form. Information about how to complete an online application form can be accessed here. If you have any questions about the vacancy being advertised, the recruitment proces or are unable to complete an online application, please contact the HR Team on Ph: 07 3011 1308 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
The College has an extensive database of Supply Teachers
who are willing to work on a casual, daily basis at very short notice.
If you wish to be considered for such work, please email the Head of Staff Services on email@example.com
- Full CV and contact details
- Teaching areas and availability
- Queensland College of Teachers registration details (without which the College is unable to offer you any employment)
Please note: For experienced teachers, our Pay Office requires official statements of service from previous employers to ascertain the correct pay scale. For new graduates, our Pay Office requires official copies of academic transcripts in order to ascertain the correct pay scale. Please forward whichever applies with your application. If any work becomes available, you will receive a phone call before 7am.
To be eligible to be on the College casual/supply list, teachers must have completed an online safety course. Registration information will be provided when the College receives your application.