Sports Administration Co-ordinator
Marist College Ashgrove is a Catholic day and boarding school for boys in Years 5-12, situated in Brisbane's inner Northern suburbs. Inspired by the work of St Marcellin Champagnat, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent academic and career pathway results for our inclusive community of students.
The College is seeking a Sports Administration Co-ordinator who will work collaboratively with the Heads of Sport 5-6 and 7-12 to provide effective and efficient administration and marketing of the College co-curricular sporting programs.
The Sports Administration Co-ordinator is appointed for an initial period of three terms, beginning in Term 2, 2019. This position is classified as a Level 5 on the School Officer Classification Schedule ($31.9184/hour). It is a term time, fixed term position of 38 hours per week. Usual hours of work will be 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Consideration will be given to flexibility of work days due to the expectation that the Sports Administration Co-ordinator will work on Saturdays during those terms when sports activities are running.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Current Blue Card (Working with Children) or be eligible to apply for a Blue Card;
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College
- Excellent organisational ability and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated capacity to prioritise work from various stakeholders, including large volume work flows and critical deadlines;
Please refer to the Position Description on the College Website. Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
How to Apply
Your application needs to include the following:
- Cover letter outlining why you are applying for the position;
- Resume including two referees;
- A succinct overview of how you meet each of the essential selection criteria
- A completed application form which is available from the College website
Note: To be considered for this role you must clearly address each of the essential criteria outlining how you meet the expectations.
The Recruitment Process
If your application is accepted for the next stage, you will be invited to attend an interview.
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the College reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found. The advertisement will be removed once an appointment has been made.
All candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
All applicants will receive an email confirmation of the receipt of their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking workplace.
Applications close: 20 March, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Applications should be made through the College website and addressed to:
Head of Staff Services
Marist College Ashgrove
Ph 3858 4643 or 3011 1308
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.